Midwest Regional Online Learning Academies
“PROVIDING E-LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUCCESS”
Online Learning Guidelines
Options Available in Our Counties
Option #1: MROLA (Midwest Regional Online Learning Academy)
Available to Logan and Hardin County students
Option #2 – SCOLA (Shelby County Online Learning Academy)
Available to Shelby County students
- Self-paced curriculum
- Earn academic credits.
- Earn credit for your job.
- Non-traditional classroom setting.
- Students often learn more than they do in traditional courses.
- Retention rates are higher with online learning.
- Come with a positive attitude.
- Be an active course participant.
- Communicate regularly with faculty.
- Meet course deadlines.
- Have a desire to graduate – complete graduation requirements.
- Ask for help in a timely manner.
- Be equipped with the minimum required course components, technologies, tools and media. Have regular and reliable access to the internet in order to access their online courses
- Apply for SCOLA if you are a student living in Sidney City or Shelby County.
- Apply for MROLA if you are a student living in Hardin or Logan County.
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- You must be able to manage your time well.
- Create a good study environment.
For More Information Contact
John Willoughby, Program Coordinator SCOLA
Sidney High School, 937.494.2238 ext – 1179
Sybil Truster, Director MROLA
Midwest Regional Educational Service Center, 937.498.1354 ext 7003
Online Learning School Staff